Horizon Adventures will provide Rally Assistance is some of the most charismatic events in South Europe and North Africa.
Provisional calendar for 2021:
:: Feb, 28th - March, 06th :: HISPANIA RALLY (Spain) https://hispaniarally.org/en/
:: Apr, 9th - 13th :: PORTUGAL RALLY (Portugal) (to be announced soon)
:: May, 23rd - 30th :: HELLAS RALLY (Greece) https://hellasrally.org/
:: Sept, (tbd) :: PANAFRICA RALLY (Morocco) https://panafricarally.com/
(dates can be changed by the event organizers without previous notification)
Category Vehicle cc
M1 M < 290 cc
M2 M 300 – 390 cc
M3 M 400 – 475 cc
M4 M 480 – 600 cc
M5 M 650 – 750 cc
M6 M 650 – 1300 twin
Q Q independent
SSV B independent
Enduro Cup RC independent
FIM-E Tout Terrain Cup M1-M6,Q according to regulation
Adventure Raid Enduro R1 250-700cc single
Adventure Raid Big R2 650-1300 twin
Horizon Adventures will be offering the following services :
- Motorbike Transport Services;
- Malle Moto Support Services;
- Mechanic Support Services;
- Motorbike Rental Services.
In some of the events, part of the above mentioned services may be provided by a selected Rally Support partner company.
The price mentioned below is referring to Hispania Rally and includes motorbike transport and malle moto support service. To get a price for a specific event on the calendar you must click "Book Now" on the specific event date you are considering to participate. As you proceed on the booking you will be shown the services prices for the selected rally.
The prices mentioned on each event offer are valid for a minimum of 4 riders in the team. Depending on the location of the event, having a smaller number of riders may impact on the costs and/or the decision to have a dedicated team structure or partnering with a partner rally support company. Contact us for more details.
:: HISPANIA RALLY (Spain, Guadix) 5 days competition / 1500 km https://hispaniarally.org/en/
:: PORTUGAL RALLY (Portugal, Grandola) 5 days competition / 1500 km (to be announced soon)
:: HELLAS RALLY (Greece, Nafpaktos) 7 days competition / 2000 km https://hellasrally.org/
:: PANAFRICA RALLY (Morocco, Merzouga) 6 days competition / 1750 km https://panafricarally.com/
:: TOUAREG LEGEND RALLY (Morocco, Saidia) 6 days competition / 2000 km https://www.touareglegend.com/
Please click on the event link for more details about the itinerary of each event.
Horizon Adventures has the following available packages, that you can add to your basket as you proceed on your booking:
1. Motorbike Transport Services
This item includes:
- The transport of motorbike and equipment to and from starting and finishing point.
- One spare wheel, two 60L standard boxes + one equipment bag (max 25 kg).
2. Malle Moto Rally Support Services
This item will enable:
- Access to covered service area with 220V power, light, air, tools, waste oil handling, tire changer, bike stand, tables and benches.
- Consumables such as paper, Brake Clean, WD-40, disposable gloves, zip-tie, tape, bolts and nuts, garbage bags.
- Catering. Water, snacks, coffee and tea.
- Administration, assistance with flights, hotel, insurance, custom clearance, race license, entries, and contact with the race organisation.
- Access to emergency spares (KTM/HVA), wheel bearings, brake pads, oil filter, brake- and clutch levers, throttle wire, battery, gear lever, Trip ICO-Rallymax G, Roadbook F2R 750, switches and wires.
3. Mechanic Rally Support Services
This item means that a mechanic will take care of your bike:
- Full daily service, by check list, of your bike during the race, tire and wheel changes, excluding spare parts.
4. Motorbike Rental Service
This item will enable:
- One motorbike KTM 450 EXC fully equiped with navigation tower F2R, ICO, GPS Garmin Montana, and one pair of new tires and mousses.
Besides the Services provided by Horizon Adventures you must take into account other costs that are not in scope of our service:
1. Sporting License/Start Permission + Event Registration
Each participant has to take care of Sporting License/Start Permission (with your local Motorcycle Federation) and do the Event Registration (with the event organizers). Follow their website and click on "Entry Forms".
For this topic you should consider:
- Sporting License and Start Permission - Depends on each Country Motorbike Federation and Rally duration (due to insurance). Count approximately with 300€ to 500€ per event.
- Rally Entry Fee - Depends on the organizers and rally duration. For categories M1-M6, count with 550€ for Hispania and TransCarpatic; and 650€ for Iberian and 750€ for Hellas Rally (early bird fees)
- Transponder rental - Count with 120€ on each rally (estimate values).
Entry Fee includes
- Paperwork and administration
- Bivouac facilities
- Recovery of vehicles to bivouac
- Medical support and transportation to hospitals if needed
- Roadbook and sporting rights
- Limited camping facilities
- Support teams routes
- Third party liability of racing and support vehicles (registered only)
Entry Fee does not include
- Accommodation & food
- Trip expenses
- Visas and other relevant expenses
(this information can be changed by the organizers and therefore should be confirmed on the rally official website)
2. Personal Costs
Each participant has it's own standards, therefore this item's costs can be very different from one to another.
Anyway, you must take into account the following expenses (when applicable):
- Transfers from/to airport
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals during the rally
- Preparation of your bike in advance to the rally dates
- Tires to change during the rally
- Fuel on the bike during the rally
- Damages on the bike
We have done personal cost calculations (based on our standards) for the 4 rallies. If you want to have a rough idea feel free to ask.
Important: Please note that this is not an Horizon Adventures event, therefore our insurances designed to cover accidents in events organized by us are not applicable. We are acting here solely as bike suppliers and Rally Support Service providers. Although the Clubs and Federations have Insurance for causalities in these events, we strongly recommend you to do a Travel Insurance with repatriation to your home country, in case of an accident. This Travel Insurance should include the sports activity you will be involved in.
Do Not forget:
- Personal accident insurance with repatriation
- Credit card to guarantee security deposit of € 1000 (only if you're renting one of our bikes)
- Driving license (required)
- Personal identification document
- Money for personal expenses
Reservations are made on HorizonAdventures website (www.horizonadventures.pt). Several extras can be added during the booking process, right after the selection of your rally. The optional extras will be displayed in several lines right below the booked tour.
When finalizing the booking the total amount of your bill (including extras added to your basket) will be visible. A down-payment will be asked to confirm your reservation.
Once we receive confirmation of the bank transfer, we will send an email notification confirming your place on the tour. This payment is non-refundable in any case, but can be used if the customer wants to relocate on another tour, as long as it’s booked within 12 months after the initial tour date.
Reservations are accepted only after the acceptance of the present Terms & Conditions, by ticking on the related check box.
Payments are be made by Paypal. A 3% handling fee will be added to cover administrative costs. Contact us for other methods of payment.
If a participant book a tour, but for some reason the payment has not been processed, HorizonAdventures will not secure the place on the tour, and reserves the right to cancel the reservation and open this place for other participants.
As this is an event organized by the Clubs under the supervision on the Portuguese Federation (FMP), HorizonAdventures can't be responsible for any cancellation that may occur for any reason, therefore we can't guarantee any reimbursement should the event be cancelled. This risk should be covered by each participant's Travel Insurance.
The personal and group security is a priority for HorizonAdventures.
The client must hold a driving license which must be brought on the tour, and has made known of any endorsements or restrictions made to it by the licensing authorities.
All fines, judicial costs, etc., derived from any form of traffic infraction or other, caused by the client during the tour, will be payable by the client.
For all intents and purposes, the client is aware of the current legislation in Portugal and therefore assure, under Article 40, paragraph 2 of Law 5/2007, from January 16th, approving the Basic Law of Physical Activity and Sport, that does not have any contraindications to the practice of various sporting activities, which will be taking place.
The client declare that he has taken note of the program, taking any and all liabilities arising from acts performed by him of which result in damages to HorizonAdventures, or others, and accept to be obliged to pay compensation to the affected parties at the precise extent of this damage.
If the client leaves the tour voluntarily before completion of the tour, or is required to do so by HorizonAdventures, (on the grounds that the client’s presence is detrimental to the safety or well-being of the tour or any one person on the tour), then all liability that HorizonAdventures may bear to that client (namely the event insurance) will cease immediately. HorizonAdventures will have no responsibility for repatriation of the participant, or any other expenses which may arise out of such an event.
HorizonAdventures has contracted for all its activities a Liability Insurance, mandatory for all Touristic Animation Agents, according to article 27 of Decree-Law No. 108/2009 of May, 15th amended by the Decree-Law No. 95/2013 of July, 19th.
HorizonAdventures has also another Liability Insurance mandatory for all Tourist and Travel Agencies, according to article 35 of Decree-Law No. 61/2011 of May, 6th amended by the Decree-Law No. 199/2012 of August, 24th.
HorizonAdventures has a Personal Accident Insurance to cover his clients on any tour. The client is aware of the conditions of the Personal Accident Insurance, inherent to the tour, in particular the conditions and the coverage, according to article 27 of Decree-Law No. 108/2009 of May, 15th assuming responsibility for any damage not covered by its Policy, as well as any expenses that exceed the coverages of that policy, or any disease / pernicious situation that may occur.
Additionally, each participant must book in his country of residence a travel insurance including health care with repatriation to his own country, to be used in the event of an accident or medical emergency. This insurance must explicitly not exclude all terrain expeditions using rallyraid vehicles as means of transport, and has to be valid in all countries included on the tour. The client acknowledges that this specific risk coverage is his solely responsibility.
Important: Please note that this is not an Horizon Adventures event, therefore our insurances designed to cover accidents in events organized by us are not applicable. We are acting here solely as bike suppliers. Although the Clubs and Federations have Insurance for causalities in these events, we strongly recommend you to do a Travel Insurance with repatriation to your home country, in case of an accident. This Travel Insurance should include the sports activity you will be involved in.
- Valid passport with expiration date higher than 6 months after the end of the tour.
- Driving license is mandatory for all tours.
- Credit card for online pre-payment authorizations (eg: deposit for GPS damages).
- Travel insurance including health care and repatriation to the country of residence.
Photo and video material
Photos and videos produced by HorizonAdventures in any tour are property of HorizonAdventures. The copyright is owned by HorizonAdventures.
With the acceptance of these terms and conditions, HorizonAdventures is authorized to use all this material for advertising and marketing purposes, including images of tours where participants can be recognized. Participants aren’t entitled to any claim against HorizonAdventures due to the use of these materials.
The client will comply strictly with the laws and customs of all countries visited, whether in respect of health, immigration, exchange control, drugs or any other matter.
Any discrepancy that may arise between the client and HorizonAdventures will be dealt with under the jurisdiction of the Company's home country - Portugal.
Read carefully the conditions described above and clarify all of your doubts.
To complete the booking process the client must agree and accept all these terms and conditions by ticking on the related checkbox.
We have no pictures in this gallery just yet.